Terms of Service
Tanta Corp (D/b/a WellNested) has created these Terms of Service to explain the use of our website and connected properties including www.bewellnested.com, match.bewellnested.com and wellnested.as.me. By using the WellNested website and associated domains you are expressly consenting to these Terms of Service.
Independence of providers
We are a care coordination service for new parents. We do not directly provide professional clinical or health care services to our clients, but arrange for such care through our relationships with local providers, such as Registered Nurses, Lactation consultants (IBCLCs) etc. Your agreement to use our services does not create a patient-provider relationship between you or your newborn and Tanta Corp. Tanta Corp. does not replace your relationship with any practitioner or service. We coordinate your access to the services rendered by independent contractor providers who are solely responsible for the care they render to you and your newborn.
If you have a medical emergency, immediately call your doctor or dial 911.
About the care coordination service
By entering into an agreement with Tanta Corp. (“WellNested”) you acknowledge and agree that WellNested’s obligations to you are limited to the efficient and effective coordination of services you choose from among the services made available by providers who contract with WellNested. Your electronic consent signifies your agreement to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless WellNested, its employees, servants, directors, and officers from and against any and all liability or expense, including defense costs and reasonable attorneys’ fees, incurred in connection with claims for damages of any nature, including but not limited to bodily injury, death, personal injury, property damage or other damages arising from the performance or failure to perform services to you and/or your newborn by independent contractors referred to you by WellNested.
- Description of Services
- One-on-one in-home or virtual care to address lactation concerns within the scope and knowledge of the providers
- Minimum of 1 hour for visit and up to 2 hours (depending on client need and complexity) where the length of visit is per recommendation of the lactation consultant based on provider judgment.
- Price and payment options
- The total cost of the coordination of the services outlined above varies by individual provider and is presented to you upon booking.
- You will pay the full fees for the visit during the visit directly to the provider.
If you have insurance with Aetna and Unicare, if you are matched with a provider in-network then you are not required to pay any visit fees.
- Your responsibilities
- Provide a safe space for the care providers to conduct their care
- Wear a mask during the duration of the visit
- Can be contacted to confirm scheduling of visits
- Are open to providing feedback at specified points during your service
- Changes to pricing, incorrect pricing
- WellNested retains the right to change prices represented on the website at any time. WellNested retains the right to cancel or change services on the site at any time.
- If the service you ordered is cancelled or the price has been changed, we retain the right to refuse or cancel any such order and in this case if the payment has already been processed we will issue a refund
- Refund, Cancellation and rescheduling policy
- Refund and cancellations are dealt directly with the provider you are matched with.
- Consent to WellNested coordinating Billing paperwork with insurance
- I consent for WellNested to coordinate with a third party billing specialist (QuickSilver) to bill my insurance on my behalf for out of network coverage. The third party billing specialist will be printing my name as the signature that is required on Member Claim Submission Forms in order for me to be paid by my insurance.
- Consent to receive calls and text messages
- By providing your mobile number, you are agreeing to be contacted by or on behalf of WellNested at the mobile number you have provided, including calls and text messages, to receive communications related to your service (e.g. direct messages from your care team, response to your request to book additional care, confirming upcoming visit schedules). Message and data rates may apply.
- To opt out of these text messages reply to the number sending you the message with “STOP”. Please note that if you opt to stop receiving text messages you may not receive important information from your providers as it relates to your care.
- Consent to communicate electronically
- By signing up to this service you consent to allow us and your care team to communicate with you electronically via email.
- Top opt out of email communication, click “Unsubscribe on the bottom of your email”
- Collection, storage and sharing of your information
- By electronically signing this Services Agreement, you allow WellNested to release relevant information to any of your care providers coordinated by WellNested (Lactation Consultant and any other care provider)
- WellNested may make anonymized or aggregated data available to third parties for purposes of improving our services for our clients, for research, or the operation of our business.
- Site access, User Security
- You agree to create your booking using truthful information, including but not limited to your name, street address, phone number, email address and insurance details.
As part of receiving care from WellNested, you must provide us with information such as your name, email, insurance, data of birth, and the date of expected delivery. You agree to provide accurate and up to date information. WellNested is considered a Business Associate of HIPAA-covered entities (e.g., lactation consultants, mental health providers and pelvic floor therapists) and therefore WellNested complies with all requirements of the HIPAA Privacy and Security regulations applicable to Business Associates. When required for your care, we will release this information to third parties (including other care providers in your network for example your IBCLC, OB/GYN, Pediatrician) only for the purposes of and in connection with the services WellNested makes available to you. WellNested may make anonymized or aggregated data available to third parties for purposes of improving our services for our clients, for research, or the operation of our business.