Terms of Service
Tanta Corp (D/b/a WellNested) has created these Terms of Service to explain the use of our website and connected properties including www.bewellnested.com and mynest.bewellnested.com. By using the WellNested website and associated domains you are expressly consenting to these Terms of Service.
Independence of providers
We are a care coordination service for new parents. We do not directly provide professional clinical or health care services to our clients, but arrange for such care through our relationships with local providers, such as Registered Nurses, etc. Your agreement to use our services does not create a patient-provider relationship between you or your newborn and Tanta Corp. Tanta Corp. does not replace your relationship with any practitioner or service. We coordinate your access to the services rendered by independent contractor providers who are solely responsible for the care they render to you and your newborn.
If you have a medical emergency, immediately call your doctor or dial 911.
About the care coordination service
By entering into an agreement with Tanta Corp. (“Tanta”) you acknowledge and agree that Tanta’s obligations to you are limited to the efficient and effective coordination of services you choose from among the services made available by providers who contract with Tanta. Your electronic consent signifies your agreement to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Tanta, its employees, servants, directors, and officers from and against any and all liability or expense, including defense costs and reasonable attorneys’ fees, incurred in connection with claims for damages of any nature, including but not limited to bodily injury, death, personal injury, property damage or other damages arising from the performance or failure to perform services to you and/or your newborn by independent contractors referred to you by Tanta.
- Description of Services included in your Essentials Bundle
- The following services will be included as part of the package:
- 2x in-home visits, up to 2 hours, with your nurse navigator
- 1x in-home visit, up to 2 hours with your lactation consultant (IBCLC)
- Check-in calls from your nurse navigator to monitor your recovery, assess your needs and proactively source any additional care resources
- Timely access to your nurse care navigator via text, chat or phone call for any pressing questions up to 12 weeks after delivery
- Access to “My Nest” your personal portal on the web which you can access via mobile phone or personal computer.
- WellNested will help you navigate a wide range of supportive resources via your personal login to “My Nest” including:
- Ability to book additional home visits with your Nurse Navigator or lactation consultant for a fixed fee (up to 2 hours)
- Ability to book third party in-network resources such as postpartum doulas, night nurses, infant care specialists, mental health support, sleep and pelvic floor therapists (note the fees for these services are not included in the Essentials bundle).
- A directory of local parenting resources
- Access to “My Nest” is available for 1 year from the delivery date
- Price and payment options
- The total cost of the coordination of the services outlined above is $1,550
- To secure your services you have two options:
- Pay upfront: Pay the full amount upon sign-up using your credit card.
- Monthly : Pay a deposit upon sign-up. For the remainder we will bill the credit card you provided to us on file on the first of the month once you are matched with your nurse and every month after that (for 3 total).
- If additional supportive services are contracted, you will be billed for those services when you confirm the purchase, through “MyNest” using the credit card that we have for you on file.
- Additional home visits from your Nurse Navigator and lactation consultant will be billed at a flat fee per additional visit.
- For any additional providers booked through WellNested, care will be billed at rates presented to you upon booking.
- Your responsibilities
- Inform us when you deliver and are discharged from the hospital, via method outlined in email
- Provide a safe space for the care providers to conduct their care
- Can be contacted to confirm scheduling of visits from the nurse care navigator and care providers
- Are open to providing feedback at specified points during your service
- Service coordination dates
- Start: Services start with a pre-birth phone call with your nurse care navigator
- End: Services end 12 weeks from your discharge date
- Engaging additional care providers (postpartum doulas, night nurses, newborn care specialists)
- If you decide to engage any of the additional service providers, WellNested will help you source providers that are available through our network.
- The cost of contracting with those providers is not included in WellNested’s Essential Bundle.
- Choice of service provider
- Nurse care navigator: WellNested can provide up to 1 replacement if you are not satisfied with the choice/service
- Lactation Consultant: WellNested can provide you with up to 2 replacements if you are not satisfied with the choice/service from the initial visit
- For Postpartum doulas, night nurses, infant care specialists: WellNested can provide you with up to 2 replacement if you are not satisfied with the choice/service from the initial visit.
- Changes to pricing, incorrect pricing
- WellNested retains the right to change prices represented on the website at any time. WellNested retains the right to cancel or change services on the site at any time.
- If the service you ordered is cancelled or the price has been changed, we retain the right to refuse or cancel any such order and in this case if the payment has already been processed we will issue a credit to your account.
- Refund, Cancellation and rescheduling policy
- Before birth: In the event that the parent does not want to continue services with WellNested, the parent is able to cancel WellNested at any point prior to birth without penalty however the sign up fee of $200 is not refundable.
- After birth: In the event that the parent wants to cancel services with WellNested after the baby is born, no refunds will be available.
- In the event of any of the following situations, the parent has the option to withdraw from the service with a full refund:
- Preterm birth that requires NICU support
- If the birth results in death of the baby or the birthing parent
- Consent to WellNested coordinating Billing paperwork with insurance
- I consent for WellNested to coordinate with a third party billing specialist (QuickSilver) to bill my insurance on my behalf for out of network coverage. The third party billing specialist will be printing my name as the signature that is required on Member Claim Submission Forms in order for me to be paid by my insurance.
- Consent to receive calls and text messages
- By providing your mobile number, you are agreeing to be contacted by or on behalf of WellNested at the mobile number you have provided, including calls and text messages, to receive communications related to your service (e.g. direct messages from your care team, response to your request to book additional care, confirming upcoming visit schedules). Message and data rates may apply.
- To opt out of these text messages reply to the number sending you the message with “STOP”. Please note that if you opt to stop receiving text messages you may not receive important information from your providers as it relates to your care.
- Consent to communicate electronically
- By signing up to this service you consent to allow us and your care team to communicate with you electronically via email and “My Nest” chat.
- Top opt out of email communication, click “Unsubscribe on the bottom of your email”
- Collection, storage and sharing of your information
- By electronically signing this Services Agreement, you allow WellNested to release relevant information to any of your care providers coordinated by WellNested (Nurse Navigator, Lactation Consultant and any other care provider) and your existing providers including Pediatrician and OB/GYN.
- WellNested may make anonymized or aggregated data available to third parties for purposes of improving our services for our clients, for research, or the operation of our business.
- Site access, User Security
- You agree to create your “My Nest” account using truthful information, including but not limited to your name, street address, phone number, email address and insurance details. Your email and password will become your login credentials to your “My Nest” account. You are responsible for keeping your login credentials and information confidential.
- If there is any suspicious activity on your account or you suspect your account has been compromised, you agree to immediately notify WellNested.
- Payment Processing
- Payment processing via our website and connected properties is provided by Stripe and therefore subject to the “Stripe Services Agreement” see link here. By agreeing to these terms you agree to be bound by these terms and that the terms may be modified by Stripe at any time. You agree to share transactional information to Stripe to process your payment.
As part of receiving care from WellNested, you must provide us with information such as your name, email, insurance, data of birth, and the date of expected delivery. You agree to provide accurate and up to date information. WellNested is considered a Business Associate of HIPAA-covered entities (e.g., lactation consultants, mental health providers and pelvic floor therapists) and therefore WellNested complies with all requirements of the HIPAA Privacy and Security regulations applicable to Business Associates. When required for your care, we will release this information to third parties (including other care providers in your network for example your IBCLC, OB/GYN, Pediatrician) only for the purposes of and in connection with the services Tanta makes available to you. Tanta may make anonymized or aggregated data available to third parties for purposes of improving our services for our clients, for research, or the operation of our business.